Shilajit for stretch marks removal: truth or fiction? A huge number of women who gave birth to a child face such a problem as stretch marks. These are scars that are formed on the skin due to microtraumas that appear as a result of severe stretching.
The most prone to stretch marks are parts of the body such as the abdomen, buttocks, breasts and thighs. Getting rid of them is very problematic – it will take a lot of time and patience, while there is no guarantee that a variety of peels, wraps, special massages and other expensive cosmetic procedures will bring the desired result.
However, do not get upset, a helpful tool for struggling with such imperfections of the body is shilajit from stretch marks. Reviews of mothers on this account speak for themselves, and there is no reason not to trust them. There are many ladies, who have tried the effect of this tool through their own experience. Among the main advantages noted by women, the following should be highlighted:
1) Altai Shilajit accelerates the process of regeneration of skin cells.
2)Over time, stretch marks become smaller and much paler.
3) Reduced relief and depth of stretch marks.
4) Increases skin firmness and elasticity.
5) Nourishes the skin with natural vitamins and minerals.
Reviews of those who have tried it in practice confirm its effectiveness and are another powerful argument for fearlessly purchasing it.
The substance is of organic origin and contains a number of useful trace elements:
- The product is rich in various amino acids.
Cosmetologists recommend to apply it to prevent stretch marks. The substance is able to eliminate already formed scars.
Preparation of stretch marks cream with Shilajit at home. To date, there are no problems regarding where to buy Shilajit. It can be easily purchased at a pharmacy or on a marketplace, such as Amazon.
The Altai Shilajit is a black shiny mass with a viscous structure. In addition, it is distinguished by a specific smell and bitter taste. These properties confirm the naturalness of the Altai shilajit. To get rid of it, you can experiment a little and add to the cream, for example, a little essential oil (2-3 drops will be enough). In addition to essential oil, the cream can be added: citrus oils (also effective in the fight against cellulite).
The so-called rose oil, which has a healing effect and relieves irritation. Ylang-ylang, which is an excellent antiseptic and natural aphrodisiac. Peppermint oil that soothes and softens the skin. Grape seed oil that promotes deep hydration. These are just a few flavors that can be added to the cream. In fact, the choice is huge and depends on the individual preferences of each person.
However, you should take into account the fact that some oils not only do not mask the unpleasant smell, but on the contrary, enhance it. These flavors include: coffee oil, bergamot, and lavender oil.
Proper use of mumiyo in daily stretch marks removal. In order to effectively fight stretch marks, it is important to know not only how to prepare yourself, but also how to properly use a cream based on shilajit. Reviews of women in this case will be very useful. On their basis, you can make some useful conclusions and recommendations that you need to take note of and strictly follow them.
Stretch marks removal should be started in a timely manner, before they begin to lighten and lose their usual shade (purple or pink). Before applying the cream to the skin, it is necessary to conduct an allergy test. To do this, apply a small amount of the prepared cream on the wrist and wait a few minutes. In case of itching or burning, the cream is strictly forbidden to use.
The cream is applied to a clean, pre-steamed body. Thus, the nutrients will be absorbed into the skin much faster and better. To increase the effectiveness of the cream containing Shilajit, cosmetologists recommend following these tips:
1)only regular use of the substance allows you to Speed up the recovery of damaged skin.
2) The manufactured product must be used twice a day-in the morning and in the evening.
3) while mixing the ingredients, you can get a changed consistency of the cream. This should not alarm you. If the product is too liquid, use less water or change the brand of cream.
4) Shilajit from stretch marks will achieve the best effect if you apply, after applying the product, a massage roller. This procedure stimulates blood circulation and accelerates the healing process of striae. Pregnant women are not allowed to massage their stomach!
5) it is easy to Get rid of traces of Shilajit on clothes or a towel. The substance is not a dye. It is easily washed in warm water.
6) Remove brown marks on the skin with a make-up remover or lemon juice.
7) after Applying the product to the skin, do not wash it off for 2-3 hours.
Cosmetologists recommend a simple but very effective recipe, stretch marks cream containing Shilajit. For its preparation, you will need: non-metallic utensils; Shilajit – 2-3 g; boiled water – 1 tsp. (use warm, not hot liquid); baby cream – 50-70 g. Now let’s go to the production of an effective tool that includes Shilajit and baby cream for stretch marks:
1) put Mumiyo in a container and mix the component with warm water.
2) Wait until the product is completely dissolved. The liquid will acquire a rich brown color and become homogeneous (without lumps).
3) Enter the baby cream into the mixture and carefully stir the product.
4) Leave it to settle for 10-15 minutes. Then mix the cream again.
As you can see, it is not difficult to make a product based on Shilajit and baby cream for stretch marks.
Store the product in a glass container, in the refrigerator. In other conditions, the main component will quickly deteriorate and lose its useful properties.
How to apply the cream for stretch marks on the basis of a Shilajit. The prepared product is used very easily. But there are still some secrets that will provide the most effective result in the fight against striae. Cosmetologists recommend:
1) Apply the stretch marks cream only on a clean, steamed body. Initially, you will need to take a hot shower and wash yourself with a washcloth. You can use a scrub. These procedures will remove the top dead layer.
2) then carefully apply the cream to the areas of the body damaged by striae. Use circular massage movements (clockwise) to rub the product into the epidermis.
3) the procedure should be repeated daily, morning and evening.
Specialists have developed a variety of tools based on mountain resin. Above was the recipe for the most common cream made at home. However, there are other equally effective tools that allow you to achieve excellent results.
Mask. The cream has an excellent effect on fresh striae. But what about those whose stretch marks are no longer red? In the fight against long-standing striae, more stringent means are needed. A great solution is to use a mask based on coffee and Shilajit from stretch marks. To make the product, you will need: Shilajit – 1 tsp.; ground coffee – 1 tsp.; essential oil (eucalyptus or orange) – 5 drops; warm water (boiled) – 1 tsp.; anti-cellulite cream (you can take baby cream) – a little (it should “link” the components).
Preparation of a mask containing coffee and Shilajit from stretch marks:
1) Combine mountain resin and water. Wait for complete dissolution.
2) Add ground coffee to the mix. It will provide the product with abrasive particles. They are aimed at activating the blood supply in problem areas and clearing the cover of dead cells.
3) Add the selected ether and combine the mixture with the cream.
When applying the mask to the body, apply in intensive rubbing movements for 5 minutes. Then leave the product on the skin for another 10 minutes. At the end of the procedure, rinse the mask with cool water.
Cosmetologists are advised to use products containing coffee, and Shilajit, from stretch marks twice a week. It is not recommended to use the mask more often.
Oil. Just a stunning effect will have shilajit and sea buckthorn from stretch marks. The prepared oil has healing power. After all, the useful properties of mountain resin are enhanced by sea buckthorn oil. The latter component has the following properties: improves metabolism; provides healing of the skin; accelerates tissue regeneration processes. How to prepare a remedy that includes shilajit and sea buckthorn for stretch marks? The recipe is simple. You should mix mountain resin and sea buckthorn oil in a ratio of 1:2.
This tool is effective in the fight against stretch marks. But you can use it not only to get rid of striae. It is suitable for all body coverings. After all, the tool effectively heals wounds and cracks, softens the covers, eliminates excessive sweating and even calluses.
Ointment. Very popular in cosmetology is a tool that combines honey and Shilajit, from stretch marks. It carefully cares for the skin and provides effective removal of striae.
You will need: mumiyo – 2 g; honey (liquid) – 3 tbsp; olive oil from stretch marks – 2 tbsp. Mix all the ingredients. Apply the product to the problem area. To honey and shilajit from stretch marks had the best effect, it is recommended to keep the ointment on the body for about 30 minutes. Then you can take a shower. Effectively relieves honey and Shilajit from stretch marks, fights cellulite. In addition, this ointment is an excellent medicine that eliminates acne.
Shilajit from stretch marks: reviews
- Reviews about the use of mumiyo from stretch marks say that if you do not be lazy and regularly do one of the above procedures, then, indeed, you can achieve a noticeable result – stretch marks will become invisible, the skin will acquire tension and elasticity. You will have to deal with such procedures approximately 2 – 3 – 4 month with the fact that they will be done at least 3 times a week
- The procedures are not complicated, but not always pleasant. It’s all about the unpleasant smell of shilajit, as well as the fact that after it the skin gets a brownish hue before shilajit is washed off it. When rinsing off, the water from the body also drains brownish. You need to be prepared for this
- Tips in reviews also say that shilajit dissolved in water is stored for no more than a day. Shilajit with cream must be stored in a cool place (in the refrigerator).
Contraindications to the use of shilajit from stretch marks. Shilajit is a substance that has almost no contraindications to use. However, in some cases, doctors do not recommend using it. So, first of all, it is not recommended to use creams with Shilajit, if there are any irritations on the skin, manifestations of allergies, as well as in the presence of skin diseases. As for the period of pregnancy and lactation, the effects of Mumiyo in such cases have not been studied.
Therefore, it is better to avoid any problems, it is better to wait out this period, and then use Shilajit for stretch marks removal. This should be done, first of all, because it is impossible to massage the stomach during childbearing. But you can use such Shilajit-based creams on your thighs. But, as for masks and wraps, this can not be done during pregnancy. During the lactation period, you can not apply Shilajit to the mammary glands, so that the solution does not get into breast milk. Moreover, the unpleasant smell that such Shilajit-based creams have can spoil the baby’s appetite. And if you add some essential oil to the cream, it can cause an allergic reaction of the baby.
The qualitative chemical composition of all types of Shilajit is similar, but the proportional ratio of the components is different.
Gradation of Shilajit by color:
- red — Shilajit gold;
- brown-black – Shilajit dark;
- white or copper-blue – Shilajit silver.
It is not possible to say that some of the types of Shilajit are better than others. The main thing is that the product manufacturer is responsible for the quality of their product.
Shilajit as a food supplement. Mumiyo is a rich complex of biologically active substances created by nature itself. The combination of various organic and mineral compounds that make up Shilajit (amino acids, organic acids, more than 30 micro-and macronutrients, etc.) Thanks to the tonic effect that Shilajit has, the energy lost by the body is restored in the shortest possible time.
In addition, this natural product has a stimulating effect on the human body, thereby contributing to the healing of wounds and burns. Stimulation takes place at the cellular level, so, an intensive cell division happens, resulting in a significant increase in their total number and an increase in the intensity of the nucleic acid exchange process. This ensures the regeneration of damaged cells.
According to the conclusions reached by scientists as a result of their numerous microbiological and clinical x-ray studies, if used correctly, Shilajit can quickly and effectively eliminate the main symptoms of the disease, as well as improve the well-being and general health of the patient. In the long history of human use of Mumiyo, no cases of allergic reactions, various exacerbations, and anaphylactic shock have been recorded. Until today, no contraindications have been identified after taking it.
Answering the question about what Shilajit is, we can say that, in addition, it is also a food supplement recommended to use in case of fractures, burns, stress. It should be emphasized that the use of Shilajit in food began in ancient times, when it was mixed with honey, warm milk, tea or some fruit juice. To do this, one grain of resin was added to one glass of liquid, which in its size did not exceed the size of an ordinary wheat grain. The prepared liquid was consumed twice a day before meals. This recipe remains relevant today.
Currently, in the wake of increased demand, a large number of different Mumiyo preparations have emerged. However, not every called “Shilajit” has a set of fulvic acid and minerals, since its production requires not only high-quality raw materials, but also a complex technology of purification and processing, which should ensure the preservation of useful properties.